Terms & Conditions
Read carefully to prevent misunderstandings
Our team is always committed to you to provide the best service from the first contact.
Service provided by Cancun Sailing, we are located at:Av. del Sol No. 2, Mz. 13, Lt. 2, SM 44, Planta Alta, C.P. 77506, Cancún, Quintana Roo, México.
Agreement: The visitor from now on VISITOR of the express domain www.cancunsailing.com from now on “SITE”, it is agreed the VISITOR of the SITE accepts the following terms and conditions on the information as well as the services provided by it, it is understood and it is assumed that the VISITOR has read each of the terms and conditions included in this section.
Declarations: The VISITOR of the SITE declares to be of legal age, with the capacity of self-determination as a citizen, to have an interest in the services provided by the SITE, also to be governed under the terms and conditions of the same, to make correct use for the purposes for which It was created commercially.
Payment Policies: Once the payment has been made through the SITE, either totally or partially, the USER undertakes to liquidate the total of the requested service, and the SITE to send him a confirmation number, either via the SITE or the lines of communication that it has provided for this purpose.
Given that the SITE does not store sensitive information such as credit card, debit card, or any other payment method that the USER uses to make transactions with the SITE, since it handles completely secure platforms verifiable by the USER for its security.
Change & Cancellation Policy
Conditions for shared tours:
- Cancellations 24 hours before the tour day: You will have to cancel your tour without penalization for up to 24 hours before the day tour to obtain 100% of your refund.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour day: You will have the right to reschedule your tour for a date other than the agreed one, only in case of any illness you may be entitled to a refund by presenting a medical certificate.
- Cancellations with a partial refund: If you can't reschedule and are under the 24 hours limit for tour day you will be penalized with 30% of the price of the tour, this is because we have an operational/sales cost like transportation service and space to sell lost.
Conditions for private services:
- Cancellations 5 days before the tour day: You will have to cancel your tour without penalization for up to 5 days before the day tour to obtain 100% of your refund.
- Cancellations within 5 days of the tour day: You will have a 30% penalization, this is because we have an operational/boat rental loss, with that time will be difficult to rent the boat again.
- Cancellations with a full penalization: If you are under the 24 hours limit for tour day you will be penalized with 100% of the price, this is because we have an operational / sales cost like transportation service, boat rental loss, food service, drinks, and any other special requirements will be penalized too.
Causes of force majeure: The reimbursement will proceed where the reasons are out of the control of you as a customer, such as hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, government closure of ports and seas, acts of terrorism, strike, request for bankruptcy, or bankruptcy, suspension of activities, demonstrations of all kinds, as well as acts of God.
Bad weather: The entity that rules the weather conditions only and no one else is the Harbor Master. Websites or weather Apps are not valid for canceling a service if the authority indicates that the port is open to navigate.
Termination: Cancun Sailing reserves the right to terminate any contract with the USER at any time or for any reason, including inappropriate use of the SITE or breach of the terms and conditions described herein.